Desktop-based Apache and IIS log analysis solution for webmasters, SEO and PR.
Monitoring daily, weekly or monthly changes in website statistics: unique visitors, visited pages, referring sites, search engines, search phrases, average route depth. Detailed summary statistics with all major parameters on one screen. Custom reports: trends of different parameters in one report in both numerical and graphical forms. Interactive tracking the route of any visitor. Custom reports builder.
Complete control over web site: Log Analyzer: Trends!
» version 2.4 - posted on 2010-10-29
- Improved console mode (Professional version);
- Improved performance;
- Fixed Report Builder bug;
- Fixed minor bugs.
» version 2.1 - posted on 2009-09-25
- Create Project bug fixed
- UTF-8 queries for Report Builder is available now
- Minor bugs fixed
Log Analyzer: Trends
Copyright (c) 2008-2010, Welant.com.
The Log Analyzer: Trends is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Log Analyzer: Trends are exclusively owned by the author
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
You may use the trial version for the limited purposes of
demonstrations, trials and design time evaluations.
If, after 30 days, you wish to continue using this Product,
you are required to purchase Log Analyzer: Trends license.
Log Analyzer: Trends is protected by copyright laws and international
copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws
and treaties. Log Analyzer: Trends is licensed, not sold.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Log Analyzer: Trends on two separate computers (one computer at a time),
for any legal purpose. You may not distribute registered copies of
Log Analyzer: Trends to third parties. The registered Log Analyzer: Trends
software may not be rented or leased.
4. The Log Analyzer: Trends unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of Log Analyzer: Trends without written permission from the copyright
holder. The Log Analyzer: Trends unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send
it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized
6. Log Analyzer: Trends IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Welant.com.
8. Installing and using Log Analyzer: Trends signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Log Analyzer: Trends files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Log Analyzer: Trends.